You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first ten songs. Then pass this on to ten people.
Thank you stitchedopen for tagging me in this as well ^_^
Now my music is all over the place and I have different things in different places and I listen to a lot of music on spotify and youtube so I decided to pick my go to playlist on my computer and see what that throws out :) It’s a huge playlist and It’s what I usually listen to unless I’m the mood for something specific!
1. Rnw@y - Linkin Park
2. Bright Young Things - Marilyn Manson
3. Revenge - Mindless Self Indulgence
4. Hit That - The Offspring
5. Endless Dark - HIM
6. The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson
7. Angels - Flight of the Conchords
8. Strawberry Gashes - Jack off Jill
9. Pieces - Sum 41
10. Maxwell Murder - Rancid
15 year old me had amazing taste in music <3
I don’t want to annoy people by tagging them over and over again in the space of like 10 minutes so I tag everyone reading this
and yet expect no one to do it :P
I’ve been tagged by jacksonandthestory - Thank you and I’m sorry that I’m totally incapable of picking just one favorite thing! >_<;
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions your tagger asked then ask 11 new ones for the people you will tag
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and tell them they’ve been tagged
Rule 5: Tell your tagger that you answered their questions
- Favorite film?
Super, Natural Born Killers, Office Space, Dead Leaves, Tokyo Gore Police, Django Unchained, Inglorious Basterds…
- Favorite Anime/cartoon?
One Piece! (Zosan <3) I also absolutely love Adventure Time, Rugrats, Futurama, Happy Tree Friends and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
- Have you traveled to any interesting countries?
I lived in Bulgaria and I’ve been to Bali - Are they interesting?
- Whats the weirdest food you have eaten?
I’ve eaten quite a few weird and wonderful cheeses <3
- Least favorite marvel or DC film?
Most of them honestly. The Avengers, Any film relating to anyone who isn’t the Hulk, I don’t like the new Batman films (I miss the 1966 TV Show version of Batman), The Fantastic Four, X-Men…
- Favorite comic book/manga?
Chobits, The Incredible Hulk and I’m quite partial to a bit of Venom :D
- Favorite tv series?
Queer as Folk, Boardwalk Empire, It’s always sunny in Philadelphia, Flight of the Conchords…
- mac or windows?
Linux? We’ll go with Windows though :P
- If you could be friends with /or get to know any celebrity who would it be?
Jemaine Clement, James Gunn, Sue Perkins or k.d.lang <3
- Favorite type of art material?
- Favorite book?
Affinity by Sarah Waters, The Well of Loneliness by Radclyffe Hall and pretty much everything by Richard Laymon.
My 11 Questions:
1. Favourite animal?
2. Favourite tumblr artists? (I’m going to follow them all ^_^)
3. Best Piece of advice that you’ve ever been given or that you give to others?
5. First Game you ever played?
6. What things are always guaranteed to make you happy? :)
7. Favourite Pokemon?!
8. If you could have one superhero ability what would it be?
9. Favourite colour combination?
10. What is your favorite thing about yourself? <3
11. Are you glad I tagged you in this or would you rather I didn’t in future? :P
I Tag: hindsight21, magpiesandsparrows, yourprettymind, pandasnuffl, silly-octopus, nayowhmee, nerdcubedactually, mattophobia, totesnotemilio , stitchedopen, & lauradee81
I know which ones of you won’t do this but I tag you anyway! :P
So some delightfully lovely people keep tagging me in things, and because I’m absolutely rubbish I never get around to doing them. This changes today ヽ(*≧ω≦)ﾉ
5 Random Facts about me (Tagged by the lovely stitchedopen)
1. I own a pretty hefty amount of Sims related items and have been collecting them since the first Sims game came out in 2000 and I’ve been playing pretty much every single month for the past 14 years (I’m a little bit of a crazy fangirl) however I’ve recently cancelled my Sims 4 preorder and I’m so sad to see what it has become.
2. I break glass. Usually panes of glass, occasionally drinking glasses. I’ve broken every picture frame glass pane that I’ve ever owned. It’s a talent.
3. Hyenas are my favorite wild animals, and Dogs and Rabbits are my favorite domesticated pets (I have a German Shepherd and two Lop rabbits for those who don’t know <3)
4. I’m very freaked out by Cats and I dislike being near them although I have a house filled with Maneki-Nekos, Cat Plushies and Cat ornaments (especially Hello Kitty ones) because they’re just so cute :D
5. I really appreciate you guys tagging me in things even though I never get around to doing them! (This tag was apparently from 36 days ago - whoops D: Sorryyyy!) It’s really nice that someone might think of me when going to tag someone when I’m so inactive on here. So thank you, it is appreciated ^_^
I Taggggg: I always want to tag the person who tags me but then it would end up in an infinite tagging loop but since it’s been 36 days I’m going to tag stitchedopen if you feel like doing it again? :D magpiesandsparrows, totesnotemilio, hindsight21, and jacksonandthestory :3